1. Place Desi Treat Soya Chaap in a pan.
2. Add some oil and grill the chaap pieces for some time. Saute it until it gets golden brown in color.
3. Now take a separate bowl to prepare the stuffing. Add Bell peppers, grated tofu, green chili paste, coriander paste, and ginger garlic paste with Desi treat soya chaap masala. Mix them well and the stuffing is ready.
4. Now add the stuffing in between the soya chaap.
5. Now make a paste of cornflour, soya chaap masala, and water and dip the soyachaap into it and then put it between breadcrumbs.
Then refrigerate it for a few minutes.
6. Now deep fry it until it gets golden brown in color.
7. Stuffed soya chaap is ready. Now serve it hot.