Skip to content
- Set a wok on medium high heat, add oil & butter, allow the butter to melt further add, ginger, garlic, chillies and onions, stir and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium high flame.
- Lower the flame and cook the Kashmiri lal mirch powder for briefly around 30 seconds or a minute, make sure you don’t burn them.
- Add the strained or unstrained makhani gravy and cook for 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
- Add sugar and hot water and cook for 7-8 minutes, add the grilled soya chaap and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Further, lower the flame and add cream and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add salt and Check for the seasoning.
- Add a pinch of garam masala, kasuri methi and freshly chopped coriander leaves, mix gently and cook for last 1-2 minutes, squeeze few drops of lemon juice and your soya chaap makhani is ready,
- Serve it hot with some naan of your choice or you can also choose to pair this with some roti and rice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.