1. Put vegan mock chicken with bell peppers and onions in a bowl.
2. Then add some coconut milk in it.
3. Add 2 tbsp. of oil in it.
4. Now add chili paste and ginger garlic paste in it for the marination.
5. Then add some Desi Treat chicken tikka masala in it.
6. Mix them well.
7. Then let the mixture be put up for around 20-30 mins for the marination.
8. Put the veggies along with the vegan chicken tikka in skewers and put them up for grilling.
9. Grill it from both sides.
10. Now on a preheated pan put up a large chapati and heat it from both the sides.
11. Now spread some Shezwan sauce on the chapati.
12. Add some shredded cabbage and vegan chicken tikka.
13. Now add some Tandoori Mayo and cashew cream with a little tomato ketchup.
14. Now wrap up the chapati with the help of a foil.
15. Now your vegan chicken tikka roll is ready to serve.