1. Open Desi Treat Vegan Mock Meat and put it in a plate and cut it into thin slices.
2. Add Papaya Paste, Chilly paste, Ginger garlic Paste and fresh coriander paste.
3. Now add oil and Desi treat gravy masala with some lemon juice and then marinate the mixture for almost 8-10 hours.
4. Take a grilling pan and add oil into it with the marinated pieces and grill it for almost 8-10 minutes.
5. Cut the sub from between and grill it for 1 minute.
6. Now add all the filling ingredients and mix them well.
7. Now take a sub and cut it from between and then add lettuce and the marinated pieces of vegan mock meat.
8. Now spread the vegetable filling into it.
9. Now sprinkle some mint mayo and tandoori mayo for garnishing.
10. Your sub is ready, serve it fresh and hot.